Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Vie en Rosé


Even though I'm really a red wine girl, the weather has been so sweltering recently, I have been enjoying quite a bit of cold white as well.

Today, I am cracking open the Ceja Bella Rosa Rosé, which is a beautiful clear deep hibiscus color.

This lovely bottle was a sample sent by my friends at WineQ, with no deadlines or strings attached ;-)

Upon opening, I smelled strawberries, as if I were running through a field of wild ones. The first taste reminded me of those strawberry sodas from when I was kid, but in a good way! It also had a ton of tart cranberry and juicy ripe fruit, with a crisp finish touched by raspberries.

Perfect for a still warm summer evening!

Find this wine now on Vinquire or Wine Q!

3 comments:

Marshall Æon (Enneagram) said...

Hawt!

Ariel said...

Hola!
Thank you for enjoying our yummy crisp Rose. I hope you get the chance to visit our beautiful tasting salon next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Salud!

ariel ceja
ariel@cejavineyards.com

The Wine Brat said...

Thanks Ariel!

I adore Ceja, and usually come up for April in Carneros as well as Holiday.
I particularly love the Pinot, and the food! Looking forward to another visit soon for sure.

Yummy!

:-)